I did this logo for a writing group. The idea was to have a fun logo with a fruit theme.
Here is a piece I did a while ago. The goal was to create something photo realistic using just Adobe Illustrator. I think it came out pretty good. I didn’t quite finish as some knobs and shading is still missing. Maybe I’ll finish it up one day.
This is another piece I did in in a Photoshop class where I attempted to colorize a black and white photo. After experimenting for a while I decided to go with a muted look for most of the picture and make the red ball a bit of a foal point.
This is a piece I did where I tried to recreate the Batman logo using words. The words used are actually from the Wikipedia article on the character. The more frequent the word showed up in the article the larger it appears in the graphic.
This was a website I built as part of my Basic Web Scripting class while at the Art Institute. The site is rather basic but did demonstrate cool mouse over techniques
Here is a design a did for a website I was running called X-ISM. The site was geared towards gamers who play head to head fighting games. The goal was to create something colorful yet masculine.
This website which you are currently visiting has went through several designs. The design seen above was the one that was very close to being the final one until I made a last minute change on how I wanted to build the site.
This was a logo I did for a group from Carnegie Mellon University who gather to play one on one fighting video games. I tried to combine the brand of Carnegie Mellon with that of the popular Street Fighter franchise.